Bullet To The Head (2012) '18'

Bookmark and Share
Detailed discussion on UK and worldwide film cuts.

Moderators: Censorship Team, Forum Team

Re: Bullet To The Head (2012) '18'

Postby Movie Mad » 19 Jun 2013, 17:19

Speaking of which, I found a new copy of Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines is now carrying a 15 on it instead of the correct 12 rating. Hmm.

I also noted the disc specs, which has DTS audio in Italian but in not English (like earlier versions). Why the bloody hell are they using an Italian disc master for a UK release?
Movie Mad
Forum Team
Forum Team

Postby Luke » 20 Jun 2013, 14:54

I also noted the disc specs, which has DTS audio in Italian but in not English (like earlier versions). Why the bloody hell are they using an Italian disc master for a UK release?

Might have been cheaper for them to use that as a master?. DVD companies in the U.K have done so baffling things over the years. Amazes me the amount of films still without an official U.K release.
"You make sounds like you're a mean little ass-kicker... only I ain't convinced. You keep talking and I'm gonna take your head off" Vince Majestyk
Luke
Censorship Team
Censorship Team

Postby bes » 21 Jun 2013, 12:55

Movie Mad wrote:Speaking of which, I found a new copy of Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines is now carrying a 15 on it instead of the correct 12 rating. Hmm.

Madness! Have Vipco starting releasing dvds again under an alias?
bes
Censorship Team
Censorship Team

Postby Luke » 21 Jun 2013, 13:42

You might be right Bes, after flogging all those budget DVD's theyve now moved up to selling Hollywood titles.
"You make sounds like you're a mean little ass-kicker... only I ain't convinced. You keep talking and I'm gonna take your head off" Vince Majestyk
Luke
Censorship Team
Censorship Team

Previous

Return to Censorship Forum